- Outgoing, friendly, and fluent in English
- Quick learner and a fast worker
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Have flexible schedule (evenings, weekdays & weekends)
- Proficient using computers
Working as a GAME MASTER
- Answering phone/email/in-person inquiries
- Arranging bookings through our booking system (Bookeo)
- Welcoming players
- Briefing and instructing the players about the game
- Monitoring the games (via computer screens) and giving hints
- Reorganizing the rooms
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the facility
The job involves speaking to customers in large groups (2-30 players at once).
Previous experience in the field or in speaking to large groups will be preferred.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org