We are happy to reopen after so many months of remaining close due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Precautions we are taking
We are committed to ensuring your safety while you enjoy our escape rooms. These are the steps and measures we are taking to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep you and your teammates safe.
- There will be a 40 minutes buffer after each game to allow proper sanitization between groups.
- Adjusted game start times to avoid multiple groups meeting at the lobby.
- Separated entry and exit paths; entry is by using the elevator while exiting is via the staircase. Arrows will guide your way.
- All games are private, which means you will not play with players who are not from your team.
- Our Game Masters will wear masks or face shields.
- Wearing a mask at i-Exit is mandatory at all times (except if not medically allowed to). We ask all players to bring their own mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
- We installed a protective screen at our reception desk and Game Master’s station.
- No one with any degree of symptoms will be allowed into our premises.
- Digital waivers can be signed using your phone and are encouraged to be signed in advance.
- All participants will have to fill a COVID-19 questionnaire to ensure they are not experiencing any symptoms or are required to self-isolate.
We understand that some of the above may seem overly demanding, but we are asking you to cooperate to ensure the safety of our players, your teammates, and our staff.